Paleo Challenge: Rules
1. Must be willing to take before and after pictures. You can take them on your own.
2. Post your food meals daily or weekly. We all have bad days so post that as well. When posting food log post under the comment section of your uploaded front facing picture.
3. Follow the food choices strictly Monday – Friday!
4. ONE cheat meal per day on SATURDAY & SUNDAY ONLY
5. Post lbs lost weekly ( do not post how much you weigh) Weigh In every Sunday
6. Everyone that completes the 90 day challenge will earn the title of “Power Challenger” You will be featured on my blog and on Facebook as an inspiration for all to see
Here’s Your Come to Jesus Moment: This WILL BE life transforming Only if your are compliant!
1. Do not eat dairy. This includes cheese (hard and soft), yogurt (even Greek) and milk (including cream in your coffee or tea).
2. Do not eat grains. This includes bread, rice, pasta, cereal, oatmeal, corn and all of those gluten-free pseudo-grains like quinoa and sprouted grains.
3. Do not eat legumes. This includes beans of all kinds (soy, black, kidney, etc.), peas, lentils, and peanuts. (No peanut butter, kids.)
4. Do not eat or add sugar of any kind, real or artificial. No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, xylitol, stevia, etc.
5. Do not eat processed foods. This includes protein shakes, processed bars (like Zone bars), dairy-free creamers, etc.
6. Do not drink alcohol, in any form.
7. Do not eat white potatoes. Sweet potatoes and yams are a more nutrient-dense option, so go for those instead. (On that note, if you have serious inflammation issues like arthritis, you may want to consider avoiding all nightshades for 30 days.)
90 Day Paleo Power Challenge Starts MONDAY July 23
THIS WILL BE HARD AT FIRST………….GET OVER IT!
Every Sunday is weigh in day! You will need to know exactly how much you weigh right now so that you can keep track of your weight loss. Also please be thinking of your 30 day short term goal and get someone to take a full body (front, back & side) picture of you today. So that you can post this as your before picture to this page along with your name, why you joined the challenge and your 1st 30 day short term goal.
DO NOT post how much you weigh. However write that information in your food journal every week.
Every Sunday is weigh in day so only post lbs lost, gained or if nothing has changed then say “nothing’s changed”