Tisha’s Spinach Frittata
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 8 medium eggs or 2 boxes of egg beaters
– 1lb of ground Paleo sausage (from whole foods) or use crumbled bacon or cubed ham or any kind of meat you like.
– 1 tsp roasted garlic seasoning
– 1 10oz bag of frozen spinach
– 1 onion chopped
– 1 sliced red bell pepper
– 1 sliced green bell pepper
– 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms fresh
– 2 tablespoons spike seasoning or some type of 21 herbs & seasoning blend or veggies seasoning
– Sea salt to taste
– Black pepper to taste
– In separate bowl whisk eggs and seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
– brown the sausage drain and set aside
– Pour oil in another skillet bring to medium heat
– Add spinach, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper to the skillet. Sautée until tender.
– Cook for 3-4 minutes until vegetables tender.
– in a large greased baking pan Add in vegetables Spread out. Then pour eggs on top.
– Cook approximately 15 – 20 minutes at 350 degrees until eggs rise up and no longer look runny.
– Finished frittata cut in wedges and eat with salsa or guacamole. Can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or snack