Follow this easy steps to achieve fat loss…….
Q) I’m eating a Paleo diet but not loosing fat.
A) Have you tried a low-carb Paleo diet? Yes or No
1) If no, Cut out starchy carbs (sweet potatoes, white potatoes, winter squash) and fruit. Try this for 30 days and report back….
2) If yes and you’re still not loosing fat, How are you tracking progress? Scale, measurements, or pictures
3) If you are using a scale, The scale does NOT show an accurate reading for fat loss! Take pictures and measurements. Re-take in 4 weeks and report back……
4) If you taking pictures and measurements, Are you sleeping 8-9 hours in a pitch black room? Yes or No
5) If No, Get some blackout curtains or eye mask and go to bed earlier. Try this for 30 days and report back…..
6) If yes, What sources of fat are you eating? Try reducing the amount of nuts, seeds, avocado, and coconut. Report back in 4 weeks.
7) Tried It No Luck! Although Paleo is great for fat loss, it’s not a cookie cutter diet. We all have a unique genetic blueprint that determines how we need to eat to achieve the results we want. Maybe you would benefit from a personal consultation so that we can tweak out and customize a Paleo solution just for you.